The benefits of Our Services
To prepare you to rent your property WE WILL –
* Advise you on the realistic achievable rent for your property to maximise your rental income.
* Advise you on all aspects of ‘buy to let’ to ensure you select an appropriate purchase to achieve the best possible return for your investment.
* Advise on property remedial and refurbishment work to prepare your property for the rental market to allow best possible rental value by presenting a better property to attract potential tenants.
* Ensure you are aware of relevant legal requirements and responsibilities including gas & electrical safety, furnishings, Energy Performance requirements and mortgage lenders requirements.
* Arrange for a 10 year Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) to be prepared for the property.
* Arrange for a Landlords Gas Safety Certificate to be provided.
* Advise on landlord abroad taxation, liaise with HMRC on your behalf and deal with all aspects of landlords abroad taxation. (if appropriate).
To find a suitable tenant and prepare for the tenancy WE WLL-
* Market your property extensively through your local office and weekly in your local newspaper and by matching inquiries on our extensive, and daily updated, data base of waiting tenants.
* Market your property nationally & worldwide through our website at www.courtneysindependent.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.zoopla.co.uk & www.primelocations.com and our free property App and local paper advertising.
* Conduct accompanied viewings to ensure your property is presented to the best advantage
* Thoroughly credit reference potential tenants through Checkit, applicants bank, employers and personal references to minimise the risk of defaulting tenants.
* Prepare a thorough statement of properties condition and inventory of furnishings and fittings for accurate assessment of any liabilities at the end of tenancy.
* Prepare an Assured Short hold Tenancy Agreement in compliance with current legislation to protect your rights and interests.
* Ensure security deposit and first months rent is collected before entry and insure the bond.
During the tenancy (dependent on agreed service level) WE WILL –
* Collect rents throughout the tenancy and electronically transfer to your bank
* Inspect properti
Where we advertiseYour local Paper, our own website plus the following portals and websites